Lawyers work not only on crime but for almost every legal matter and this is the reason that a number of law firms are available in Brisbane. But when it comes especially to family matters Family law firms Brisbane can really be the best for you during the time when you simply are left with no option except separation with your partner. It makes available high eminence legal services which are actually expected to act in accordance with the professional standards imposed by legislations. It has expertise in not only in divorce or separation of a couple but also various family issues which include:
- Parenting proceedings which involve allegations of children’s abuse
- Parenting proceedings involve other family members such as grandparents,
- Parenting proceedings where children have been taken from Australia,
- Property proceedings involve the third party family members and
- Property proceedings involving a deceased spouse.
This is the option that provides you with reliable, objective and practical advice for a future with no complications; like you were dealing with in the past. They have expertise in practical and upfront approach that will let you know where you stand and what you can do during such a complicated and disturbing time. They will guide you through every step whether you are in complexity of separation or such above mentioned parenting complexity; they can look after every legal issue you are faced with.
Actually a successful proceeding is not all about winning the battles but instead it is about resolving difference and minimizing the emotional upheaval. Whilst a number of law firms are available in Brisbane one of the Family law firms in Brisbane named New Way Lawyers can be one of the best and cost effective option for your entire issues related to family; because it perfectly understands what you want. It provides services to all the peoples regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation and disability.
- divorce and separation
- parenting issues and arrangements in the context of separation and parenting orders or plans under the Family Law Act 1975 (custody, relocation, residence and visitation)
- property settlementsand spousal maintenance for de facto and married couples
- child support and child maintenance trusts
- breaches and contraventions of property and spousal support arrangements
They were the first non-profit firm and has a vision that law practice is de facto more about people as compared to profit. Thus, its purpose is to provide clear advice on the likely outcomes and guide you successfully through each stage of the law process related to family and simply to cover costs not to generate profit. It prefers to resolve your issues without the need of litigation, and approach in the most amicable way possible through an out of court settlement.
If you are in such a complicated situation and looking for family law firms in Brisbane go to New Way Lawyers. They strive to provide solutions for all your family law needs because it has a dedicated and caring team of employees and volunteers.